If you’re after a Sydney beach wedding venue, as well as ceremony, that will add a whole new dimension to your wonderful celebration, you simply can’t go past The Blue Room on iconic Bondi Beach. Our beach wedding venue boasts breathtaking floor to ceiling views of Bondi Beach, understated elegance and relaxed coastal tones.
The Blue Room Bondi offers couples the complete wedding package. Choose to host your ceremony on the shores of Bondi Beach or onsite in our courtyard, then rejoice with family & friends over drinks & canapes and embrace the sparkling ocean outlook. A meticulously planned event, world class dining, exceptional service and a superb backdrop will ensure your wedding day is unforgettable.
A matchless experience
- Iconic, Eastern Suburbs beach wedding venue
- A Sydney historic venue fabulously restored with the utmost attention details
- Breathtaking ocean views of Bondi Beach
- Intimate ambience with elegant yet understated sophistication
- World class dining, seamless service & professional event coordination
- Beach wedding venue
- Onsite ceremony location
- Seated lunch or dinner wedding function venue - up to 100 guests
- Lunch or dinner cocktail party venue - up to 150 guests
- Pre reception canapes & drinks
- World class dining
- Exceptional service
- Dedicated event coordinator
- Dance floor
- Fabulous photo opportunities
Location and Directions
Bondi Surf Bathers Life Saving Club
Level 1, Queen Elizabeth Drive
Bondi Beach NSW 2026
Head towards Bondi Beach, take Hall Street through Bondi shops straight down to the beach. Once you see the beach turn left onto Queen Elizabeth Drive, where you will find paid metered parking. Parking metered bays are available along the beach front all the way up to The Blue Room Bondi and beyond. Paid metered disabled parking is available.
380 or 333 departs from Circular Quay. Approximately 45 minutes to Bondi Beach
The stations in order are Central, Town Hall, Martin Place, Kings Cross, Edgecliff and Bondi Junction. The train ride takes 11 minutes from Town Hall to Bondi Junction. Then change into a 380, 381, 382 or 333 bus for a 15 minute ride to the beach.